These Terms of Service (“TOS“) are between The Logic Inc. (“The Logic”) and the entity or person agreeing to these TOS (“You”).
These TOS govern Your access to and use (“use”) of, and Your purchase of, The Logic’s Services (as further described below) via The Logic’s website located at thelogic.co (and the webpages within that website) (“Website”).
The Logic’s services (“Services”) include (i) making the Website available to The Logic’s end-users (“Users”), as well as any text, information, materials, data, video, graphics, pictures, music, logos, marks, designs, software, hyperlinks, embedded links, and other types of content (“Content”); (ii) making available to Users certain Content on a subscription basis (“Subscriptions”); (iii) providing newsletters to Users who subscribe or who elect to receive newsletters as part of a trial; and (iv) making available and/or providing to Users certain other products, features and offerings via the Website or offline.
You may contact The Logic by e-mail at [email protected] with questions about these TOS.
PLEASE READ THESE ENTIRE TOS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR PURCHASING SERVICES.
THESE TOS CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU, INCLUDING:
DISCLAIMERS REGARDING THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS;
AN INDEMNITY FROM YOU;
LIMITATIONS ON AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY;
AN AGREEMENT TO MANDATORY ARBITRATION, WHICH MEANS THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT ANY DISPUTE RELATED TO PEAK RELIEF OR THESE TOS TO BINDING ARBITRATION RATHER THAN PROCEEDING IN COURT;
A CLASS ACTION WAIVER, WHICH MEANS THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE TO PROCEED WITH ANY DISPUTE INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION;
A JURY WAIVER;
AND A FORUM SELECTION CLAUSE.
BY USING THE SERVICES, PURCHASING SUBSCRIPTIONS, OR BY CLICKING THE APPROPRIATE “ACCEPT”, “SUBMIT”, “GET STARTED”, OR “SUBSCRIBE” BUTTON, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TOS. IF YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TOS ON BEHALF OF ANOTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, THEN YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT TO THE LOGIC THAT (I) YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND THAT PERSON OR ENTITY TO THESE TOS; (II) YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TOS; AND (III) YOU AGREE, ON BEHALF OF SUCH PERSON OR ENTIRY, TO THESE TOS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ANY PART OF THESE TOS, YOU MUST NOT USE THE SERVICES AND MUST CEASE ANY USE OF THE SERVICES IMMEDIATELY.
1. YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL AGE
You may not use the Services, or order Products or additional Services, if You are not of legal age to form a binding contract under the jurisdiction under which You reside.
- In order to use certain features of the Services, including viewing and receiving certain Content exclusive to Subscriptions, You must set-up an account with The Logic (an “Account”). Accounts can be set-up (i) by creating a username and password, (ii) by providing The Logic Your e-mail address and creating a password, or (iii) through a third party social networking service accounts (“SNS”), such as Facebook. Such login methods are referred to in these TOS as “Login Methods”. The Logic reserves the right to reject any Account registration in The Logic’s sole discretion.
- If You create an Account, then You represent, warrant and covenant to The Logic that: (i) You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information; (ii) You will maintain and promptly update the information You provide to The Logic; and (iii) You will not enter any irrelevant data into any form or data entry field other than the data requested by The Logic for such field. If You provide, or The Logic reasonably suspects that You have provided, any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, then The Logic has the right to suspend or terminate any Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services.
- As part of Account setup, You may be asked to provide certain information, such as: name, address, e-mail, and billing and payment information (e.g. credit card information).
- If You sign-up for a trial, You will be asked to provide The Logic with Your e-mail address.
3. ORGANIZATIONAL ACCOUNTS
- Where You are an organization or entity that entered into these TOS with The Logic, then The Logic may issue You either (i) one organizational/entity administrator Account (“Admin Account”) that provides You with the with the capability to create user accounts (each, a “Personnel User Account”) for Your employees or independent contractors that You wish to have access to and use of the Services on Your behalf; or (ii) individual Personnel User Accounts for use by specified individuals who are employees or independent contractors that You wish to have access to and use of the Services on Your behalf. Such admin users and such individual users are referred to as “Your Users”.
- You will ensure that Your Users only use the Services through the applicable Admin Account or Personnel User Account. You will not allow any of Your Users to share the Admin Account or Personnel User Account with any other person. You will promptly notify The Logic of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the the Services. The Logic reserves the right to suspend, deactivate, or replace the Personnel User Account and/or Admin Account if it determines that the account may have been used for an unauthorized purpose.
- The Logic collects, uses and discloses personal information about You for reasons that include making the Services available and selling Subscriptions. For instance, as part of purchases, You may be asked to provide certain information, such as: name, address, e-mail, and billing and payment information (e.g. credit card information). The Logic’s third party providers, such as its payment service providers, may receive Your personal information in order for The Logic to provider Services.
5. LOG-IN METHODS
You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and security of Your Login Methods, and for all activities that occur under Your Account. The Logic is not obligated to inquire as to the authority or propriety of any use of, or action taken under, Your Login Methods and/or Account.
6. LIMITED USE OF SERVICES; RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
Subject to the terms and conditions of these TOS, The Logic may make available to You for Your use: (i) the online portion(s) of the Services available to Users that do not have an Account; and (ii) if You have purchased a Subscription, the online portions of the Services available to Subscription holders. The Logic expressly reserves all rights not expressly granted in these TOS.
7. ACCEPTABLE USE; COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
- The Logic has an Acceptable Use Policy regarding use of the Services (“Acceptable Use Policy”). The Acceptable Use Policy can be found here.
- You agree to abide by and not violate the Acceptable Use Policy.
- If You breach the Acceptable Use Policy, or any other provision of these TOS, The Logic may take whatever steps we deem necessary to protect the Services, The Logic, The Logic’s business, The Logic’s and its supplier’s infrastructure, and The Logic’s other Users, including, suspending Your use of any of the Services and/or terminating Your Account.
- You agree that You are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, and regulations, including any tax obligations, that may apply to Your use of the Services and purchase of Subscriptions.
8. TRIALS; SUBSCRIPTION PLANS, PERIODS & RENEWALS
- You can sign-up for a trial to receive The Logic’s newsletters. The trial period begins on the day You subscribe to the trial and lasts until You unsubscribe or until The Logic revokes the trial. You acknowledge and agree that The Logic may revoke any trial at any time for any reason.
- Current Subscription plans and pricing can be found here. All Subscription fees are non-refundable.
- Subscription periods for monthly subscriptions are for 1 month and automatically renew unless You provide The Logic with notice of Your cancellation, via Your Account dashboard available here at least 30 days prior to the renewal date. You will be billed on or about the same day each month until such time that You cancel.
- Subscription periods for annual subscriptions are for 1 year and automatically renew each year on the anniversary of Your initial annual subscription purchase unless You provide The Logic with notice of Your cancellation, via Your Account dashboard available here at least 30 days prior to the renewal date. You will be billed on or about the same day each year until such time that You cancel. NOTE: You may not cancel or reduce the number of authorized users, or downgrade Your Subscription plan, until such anniversary date.
- If You select the monthly Subscription plan, You can switch to an annual Subscription plan at any time. If You select the annual Subscription plan, You may not change to a monthly Subscription plan until the end of the 1-year term of Your annual Subscription plan.
9. PRICING; FEES; TAXES
- Current Subscription plans and pricing can be found here.
- If You choose to purchase Subscriptions, then You agree to pay the Subscription fees as quoted to You when You purchase such Subscriptions. All Subscription fees are non-refundable.
- If Subscription fees change, then The Logic will provide You with at least 30 days’ notice. Your continued use of the Services after the change indicates Your agreement with the new fees and charges after the effective date of the change. Any change to fees and other charges will not be applicable to the billing period in which the change occurs.
- Pricing for other Services offered by The Logic will be made available on the Website, as updated from time-to-time.
- Although great care is taken in the production of the Services and description of the Services, typographical, illustrative or pricing errors may occur. The Logic reserves the right to correct errors at any time. All prices are quoted and are payable in Canadian Dollars and, unless otherwise stated, are quoted before GST, PST, QST, HST or other applicable taxes which will be added on top of the quoted price, but itemized separately. You are responsible for all taxes applicable to the fees and charges in any applicable jurisdiction.
- If You purchase a Subscription or other Service, then You must provide The Logic with current, complete, accurate and authorized payment method information (e.g. credit card information). You authorize The Logic to charge Your provided payment method for the Subscriptions You have selected and for any other paid feature(s) that You choose. You understand that failure to pay any charges or fees may result in the suspension or cancellation of Your Subscriptions.
- If there are chargebacks, then The Logic may charge You for any related fees, collection fees, convenience fees, or other third party charges.
The Logic may bill in advance, at the time of purchase, or shortly after purchase. In addition, Subscriptions will be billed on a recurring basis. To the extent The Logic has not received Your payment, in order to bring Your Account up to date, The Logic may bill You simultaneously for both past due and current amounts. If You do not cancel Your Account or Subscription, then The Logic may automatically renew Your Subscriptions and charge You for any renewal term.
12. YOUR CONTENT AND FEEDBACK
- In connection with Your use of the Services, You may have occasion to upload, submit, post, display, transmit, communicate, or otherwise make available to The Logic (i) Content via the Services (“Your Content”); and (ii) ideas, suggestions, commentary or feedback regarding the Services (collectively, “Feedback”).
- None of Your Content or Feedback may violate the Acceptable Use Policy, which can be found here.
- You grant The Logic a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, sublicenseable, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license to use (including to transmit, process, disclose, reproduce, modify, publish, make available, reproduce, edit, translate, display, perform, and make derivative works of) any of Your Content and Feedback, without obligation or restriction of any kind on account of intellectual property rights or otherwise, in connection with: (i) The Logic’s provision of the Service; (ii) The Logic’s business; (iii) as otherwise contemplated by these TOS; or (iv) as required by law, rule or regulation or order. You waive any and all of Your moral rights in the Feedback and Your Content.
- You acknowledge and agree that Your Content may be made available via the Services and may be used by others. You grant other Users the right to use Your Content, including to view, reproduce, modify, distribute, display, and perform such content via the Services.
- You represent and warrant to The Logic that You have all rights necessary to grant the foregoing licenses.
- The Logic may review, monitor, and/or remove any Feedback and/or Your Content at The Logic’s sole discretion and at any time and for any reason, without notice to You, including to comply with legal process or to respond to any claim that any User Content violates the rights of third parties.
13. RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT
- YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR CONTENT AND FOR YOUR USE OF THE LOGIC CONTENT.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE LOGIC BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY FOR ANY CONTENT APPEARING ON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE LOGIC (“THE LOGIC CONTENT”) OR ANY OF YOUR CONTENT OR THE CONTENT PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER USERS (COLLECTIVELY, “USER CONTENT”).
- THE LOGIC DOES NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THE COMPLETENESS, TRUTHFULNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT OR THE LOGIC CONTENT.
- You understand that, in using any of the Services, You may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate inappropriate, mislabeled or deceptive.
- The Logic stores User Content at the direction, request and with the authorization of its Users. The Logic acts merely as a passive conduit and/or host for the uploading, storage and distribution of such User Content. The Logic plays no active role in the presentation or use of User Content, and The Logic does not review or have any obligation to monitor any User Content.
- USE OF THE SERVICES, THE LOGIC CONTENT AND USER CONTENT, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- THE LOGIC DOES NOT ENDORSE, SUPPORT, REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THE COMPLETENESS, TRUTHFULNESS, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY USER CONTENT OR THE LOGIC CONTENT.
- THE SERVICES, THE LOGIC CONTENTAND USER CONTENT ARE MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE LOGIC HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES AND CONDITIONS IN RESPECT OF THE SERVICES, THE LOGIC CONTENT AND USER CONTENT.
- THE DISCLAIMERS IN THIS SECTION 14 APPLY TO ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS, GUARANTEES, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER STATUTORY, COLLATERAL, IMPLIED, EXPRESS OR ARISING THROUGH A COURSE OF DEALING OR TRADE, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, WARRANTY OR CONDITION: (I) OF QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY, AVAILABILITY, UNINTERRUPTED USE; (II) THAT THE SERVICES, THE LOGIC CONTENT OR USER CONTENT WILL MEET ANY REQUIREMENTS OR ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULT; AND (III) THE SERVICES, THE LOGIC CONTENT AND USER CONTENT WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR SECURE.
- NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY THE LOGIC WILL CREATE ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, WARRANTY OR CONDITION.
15. LIMITATIONS ON AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE LOGIC IN CONNECTION WITH OR UNDER THESE TOS EXCEED THE GREATER OF (I) THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO THE LOGIC PURSUANT TO THESE TOS IN THE 4-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM; AND (II) CAD$100. THE EXISTENCE OF ONE OR MORE CLAIMS UNDER THESE TOS WILL NOT INCREASE THIS MAXIMUM LIABILITY AMOUNT.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE LOGIC BE LIABLE UNDER THESE TOS FOR ANY: (I) SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; (II) LOST SAVINGS, BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFIT, DATA, CONTENT, USE, OR GOODWILL; (III) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION; OR (IV) COSTS FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
- THIS SECTION 15 APPLIES TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), FUNDAMENTAL BREACH, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, AND EVEN IF THE LOGIC IS ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE DAMAGES OR LOSSES IN QUESTION OR EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES WERE FORESEEABLE.
16. CAUSES BEYOND THE LOGIC’S CONTROL
The Logic will not be liable under these TOS because of a failure or delay in performing The Logic’s obligations hereunder on account of any cause beyond The Logic’s reasonable control, including Internet availability failures, wireless network failures, cloud service failures, service provider failures, strikes, riots, insurrection, terrorism, fires, natural disasters, acts of God, war, and governmental action.
17. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
- As between The Logic and You, The Logic reserves all right, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in and to Services and The Logic Content. You do not and will not acquire any rights or licenses in any copyrights, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property on or in Services or The Logic Content. The Services and The Logic Content are protected by copyright, both individually and as a collective work or compilation, and by trademark law, patent law and any other applicable laws
- All trademarks and other indicia of origin appearing on or in Services or The Logic Content are the property of The Logic or The Logic’s providers, suppliers or licensors, unless otherwise indicated. You may not use any trademark or other indicia of origin for any purpose whatsoever.
- The Logic or The Logic’s providers, suppliers or licensors may enforce its or their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law, including against You personally.
- Your Content is, as between You and The Logic, Your property.
18. REPORTING COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
- The Logic take claims of copyright infringement seriously. The Logic will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable laws. If You are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and You believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, You must submit Your notice in writing to the attention of “Copyright Infringement” and include in Your notice a detailed description of the alleged infringement.
- Please be aware that if You knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Service is infringing Your copyright, You may be held liable for damages (including costs and lawyers’ fees) under applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- For permission to republish an article, please contact PARS International at 212-221-9595 or by clicking here.
19. EXTERNAL SOURCES
The Logic is not responsible for information on any third party website or service that is referred in, or accessible or connected by hyperlink to the Services. If You access any third party website or service through the Services, then You do so at Your own risk. Hyperlinks do not constitute third party endorsement of, sponsorship or endorsement by, or affiliation with, The Logic.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Logic and its party sources from and against any and all suits, losses, claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable lawyers’ fees) that arise from or relate to Your breach of these TOS. The Logic has the right but not the obligation to participate in any defense or settlement.
21. SERVICES UPDATES; TOS AMENDMENTS
- The Logic may, in The Logic’s sole discretion, add or remove services, functionalities, content or features from or to the Services at any time without notice (each, an “Update”). Upon release, each Update will be deemed to become part of Services and will be subject to these TOS.
- The Logic may amend these TOS, or any provision thereof, with immediate effect at any time and without notice. Your use of Services following any such amendment (including those implemented as part of the release of an Update) will constitute Your agreement to the terms and conditions of these TOS in effect at the time of such use.
22. TERMINATION, SUSPENSION AND AFTER TERMINATION
- The Logic reserves the right to reject, suspend or terminate Services or Your use of all or any portion of Services at any time and for any reason, in The Logic’s sole discretion. The Logic has no obligation to provide You with any notice of Your breach of these TOS, but The Logic may choose to provide notice, and an opportunity to cure such breach, in its sole discretion.
- You may cancel Your Account at any time by visiting Your Account dashboard available here. There are no refunds for cancellation.
- The terms and conditions in these TOS will continue to apply to Your past use of Services, in the form in which it or they then-existed at the time of the subject use.
- Any provision hereof that by its nature is intended to survive the termination of these TOS will survive such termination.
- Termination, rejection and/or suspension shall not relieve You of any obligations arising or accruing prior to such termination, rejection or suspension, or otherwise limit any liability that You otherwise may have to The Logic.
23. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS
For all purposes, The Logic and You are independent contractors and neither of us will represent that we have authority to assume or create obligations on behalf of the other party.
24. APPLICABLE LAW
All matters relating to these TOS will be governed by the statutes and laws of the Province of Ontario or the federal laws of Canada applicable therein, as applicable, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. The U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply to these TOS.
25. ARBITRATION; VENUE
- YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TOS, OR IN RESPECT OF ANY LEGAL RELATIONSHIP ASSOCIATED WITH OR DERIVED FROM THESE TOS, WILL BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION UNDER THE SIMPLIFIED ARBITRATION RULES OF THE ADR INSTITUTE OF CANADA, INC. THE ARBITRATION WILL TAKE PLACE IN TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA. THE LANGUAGE OF THE ARBITRATION WILL BE ENGLISH.
- TO THE EXTENT ARBITRATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS SECTION 25 IS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THEN YOU AGREE THAT ALL CLAIMS WILL BE HEARD AND RESOLVED IN A COURT OF COMPETENT SUBJECT MATTER JURISDICTION LOCATED IN TORONTO, ONTARIO. YOU CONSENT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS OVER YOU, STIPULATE TO THE FAIRNESS AND CONVENIENCE OF PROCEEDING IN SUCH COURTS, AND COVENANT NOT TO ASSERT ANY OBJECTION TO PROCEEDING IN SUCH COURTS.
- THIS CHOICE OF JURISDICTION DOES NOT PREVENT THE LOGIC FROM SEEKING INJUNCTIVE RELIEF WITH RESPECT TO A VIOLATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR CONFIDENTIALITY OBLIGATIONS IN ANY APPROPRIATE JURISDICTION.
26. WAIVER OF CLASS ACTIONS
YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY ONLY RESOLVE DISPUTES WITH THE LOGIC IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TOS ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND MAY NOT BRING A CLAIM AS A PLAINTIFF OR A CLASS MEMBER IN A CLASS, PURPORTED CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION.
27. WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL
THE PARTIES EXPRESSLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO SUE IN COURT AND HAVE A JURY TRIAL. IN THE EVENT ANY LITIGATION SHOULD ARISE BETWEEN YOU AND THE LOGIC IN A SUIT TO VACATE OR ENFORCE AN ARBITRATION AWARD OR OTHERWISE, YOU AND THE LOGIC WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, INSTEAD ELECTING THAT THE DISPUTE BE RESOLVED BY A JUDGE, AND AGREE TO TAKE ANY AND ALL ACTION NECESSARY OR APPROPRIATE TO EFFECT SUCH WAIVER.
The Logic may assign or transfer these TOS in whole or in part at any time without Your consent. You may not assign these TOS or assign, transfer or delegate Your Account or any of Your rights or obligations under these TOS. Any purported assignment or transfer in violation of this provision is void from the outset.
29. SEVERABILITY; ENTIRE AGREEMENT; WAIVER
If any provision of these TOS are found invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the remaining provisions of these TOS shall remain in full force and effect. These TOS constitutes the entire understanding, and supersedes all other understandings, between You and The Logic concerning the subject matter hereof. No waiver of a right of a party under these TOS will be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the party waiving its right. A waiver of a right by a party (or failure by a party to enforce a provision of these TOS) will be effective only in the specific instance and for the specific purpose for which it is provided. No waiver will be deemed a waiver of any prior or subsequent default hereunder.
Headings are inserted for convenience of reference only and will not affect the construction or interpretation of the Agreement. Where the word “including” or “includes” is used herein, it means “including without limitation” or “includes without limitation”, respectively. The language used in these TOS are the language chosen by the parties to express their mutual intent, and no rule of strict construction will be applied against any party.
31. LANGUAGE OF THIS AGREEMENT
It is the express wish of the parties that these TOS and all related documents be drawn up in English. C’est la volonté expresse des parties que la présente convention ainsi que les documents qui s’y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
NONE OF YOUR CONTENT OR FEEDBACK WILL:
- infringe, misappropriate or violate any third party’s intellectual property right or other right, including publicity, privacy or confidentiality;
- violate, or encourage any conduct that would violate, any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- promote or contain illegal or harmful activities;
- be fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- be defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
- be violent, unsafe or threatening, or promote discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, abuse, offense, violence, harassment or harm;
- contain opinions or notices (commercial or otherwise) or chain letters;
- contain URLs or links to web sites or services (to advertise Your company or web site or services); or be used by You to impersonate another person, living or dead.
YOU MAY NOT DO, OR ATTEMPT TO DO, ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IN CONNECTION WITH SERVICES AND LISTED ITEMS:
- use the Services for anything other than Your own personal purposes;
- use the Services for any purpose that is illegal, unsafe, or fraudulent or that infringes on any third party rights;
- register for more than one Account or register for a Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
- share an Account with multiple people, including people within the same entity;
- access or ascertain, or disclose, any other User’s password, Account, Content, and/or personal information that they have not disclosed or intentionally chosen to disclose publicly;
- use the Services to “stalk”, harass, threaten, intimidate, harm, cause a nuisance to, annoy, or inconvenience any User;
- violate, remove, modify or obscure any copyright notices, trademark notices, or other proprietary notices or legends that are on or in any of the Services or Content;
- use The Logic’s name, any The Logic trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any webpage or form contained on a webpage, without The Logic’s express written consent;
- replicate the “look and feel” of Services;
- modify the Services or The Logic Content or make derivative works based on the Services or Logic Content;
- decompose, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to gain access to the source code of any part the Services or The Logic Content;
- build a product or service using any similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Services or The Logic Content;
- use the Services or The Logic Content to provide services for or on behalf of any third party, or commercially exploit the Services or The Logic Content in any way, including without limitation by framing or mirroring any portion of the Services or The Logic Content;
- sell, resell, export, transfer assign, sublicense, rent, lease, loan, provide, copy, reproduce, distribute, redistribute, license, sublicense, publish, or otherwise make available any portion of the Services or The Logic Content;
- use the Services for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking, comparison or competitive purpose;
- gain, or attempt to gain, or permit any third party to gain, unauthorized access to the Services or The Logic Content, including through means not provided by The Logic;
- upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter any computer, communication network, device (including Your Mobile Device), data, or the Services, or any other system, device or property
- use any security testing tools in order to probe, scan or attempt to penetrate or ascertain the Services’s security, or to otherwise engage in denial of service attacks;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose (in The Logic’s discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on, or otherwise disrupts, restricts, inhibits or impedes The Logic’s or its service provider’s infrastructure;
- operate a server in connection with the Services, including, but not limited to, mail, news, file, gopher, telnet, chat, Web, or host configuration servers, multimedia streamers or multi-user interactive forums;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of, or any activities conducted on or in Services; or
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Services or The Logic Content to create or compile a collection, compilation, database, directory, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, scraping, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise.